Simple Tips for Styling the Dining Room Table
It doesn’t have to be Thanksgiving or Christmas to showcase that beautiful dining room table. Try these simple tips for styling the dining room table, no matter the time of year.
Spring & Summer Style
- Fresh Fruit – It doesn’t get more summery than fresh fruit on the table. Stack apples, lemons or oranges in clear glass containers or a low, rustic tray for a bright and beautiful arrangement that’s as easy as it gets. You can make this display last all season by using a good faux fruit, too.
- Fresh Plants & Flowers – Two or three potted succulents in fun containers are another simple way to liven up the table in a seasonally appropriate way. Go fresh or faux, and just look for something appropriate to the size of your table. If you’re using fresh flowers, try a monochrome color scheme with a really fantastic container, or something bright and seasonal – think bright daffodils or tulips – in a clear glass container.
Fall & Winter Style
- Vases – Skip the flowers and highlight a collection of vases in varying shapes, sizes and textures.
- Candles – This is a classic, and it will actually work year-round depending on the kind of candle and candleholder you use. Groupings of three tend to work well, or opt for a long, low votive holder.
- Go Bare – Highlight a beautiful table by surrounding it with minimalist chairs and a great light fixture. It’s a simple, bold look with no maintenance!
Come in The Find in Reno on Thursday, Friday or Saturday to shop our selection of beautiful dining tables and chairs. We also have wonderful home decor pieces and accessories to help you style your table. See you soon!