Five Must-Haves for The Best Holiday Decor
We love this time of year! Between the holiday traditions and the general merriment, it really is a wonderful season. Your home’s seasonal decor is a manifestation of all that holiday joy, and we hope you find peace and contentment when you sit back to enjoy your home at Christmas. Keep your favorite traditions, but read on for our five must-haves for the very best holiday decor.
- Fresh & Faux Greenery – Seasonally appropriate greenery – think garlands, mistletoe, swags, and seasonal flowers – add a fresh, festive feel. We love incorporating natural elements into home decor anytime of year, and opting for a mix of fresh and exceptionally well-done faux greenery makes it easy.
- A Hint of Sparkle – There’s a sense of magic and wonder during the holiday season. Play it up with a bit of sparkle. Try glittery decorations, mercury glass, subtly twinkling branches, even candlelight.
- An Intoxicating Scent – When you deck the halls, don’t forget a treat for the nose. Something festive and familiar adds another layer to atmosphere, whether it’s the woodsy scent of your holiday tree, mulling spices on the range, or just a holiday candle.
- Something Cozy – It’s cold outside, so encourage cuddling with a soft throw. It’s a textural element that will add visual appeal, and it’s functional too.
- A Dressed-Up Mantle – Get creative if you don’t have a mantle – a buffet or sideboard works well too. Adorn it with a mix of natural elements (think garlands dressed with pinecones and berries) and candles for a fast, festive aesthetic.
At The Find, you’ll find a fabulous selection of holiday decor this time of year. From ornaments and decor to gifts for everyone on your list, we make it easy to make the season special. Come in Thursday, Friday and Saturday for last-minute gifts or that perfect addition to your holiday decorations.